ANGELO’S & VINCI’S FUNDRAISER
Welcome to our 28th annual Angelo’s & Vinci’s Fundraiser and our first-ever virtual event!
Thank you for joining us!
Please take a few minutes to get settled in and ready for the event:
• Pour yourself a glass of your favorite drink so you’re ready for David’s toast!
• Clear some space in your home so you can dance along with Rudy and Maria!
• Consider ordering dinner from Angelo’s & Vinci’s Ristorante via DoorDash!
• Consider making a donation now!
The party starts NOW!
To make the video larger, press play then click the Full Screen icon (a square at the bottom right).
For subtitles, press play then click the Closed Captions icon (a white square with CC at the bottom right).
Pathways of Hope leads a community effort to provide access to food, shelter, and housing to those experiencing hunger and homelessness in North Orange County.
- Why your support is critical to preventing homelessness - A message from David Gillanders, Executive Director During these unprecedented times in community health and our local economy, the question I have been asked most frequently is, “Where are you seeing the biggest increase in need?” The answer to that is simple: eviction/homelessness prevention. The reason for that is also simple: Since the pandemic... Read more »
- You’re invited to our Angelo’s & Vinci’s Magical Virtual Fundraiser! - A message from David Gillanders, Executive Director Dear Friends of Pathways, I am thrilled to invite you to our 28th annual Angelo’s & Vinci’s fundraiser and our first-ever virtual event! Angelo’s & Vinci’s Magical Virtual Fundraiser Sunday, September 20th 5:00 pm www.pohoc.org Tickets: $0 Sponsorships & Donations: Priceless ♡ Join me for a magical,... Read more »
- Your donations are doubled in July! - A message from David Gillanders, Executive Director Dear Friend of Pathways, I get to share some great news with you today: All donations to Pathways of Hope will be matched dollar for dollar up to $15,000 in the month of July! That’s right: thanks to the generosity of the Wilson W. Phelps Foundation, you... Read more »
Keystone on Commonwealth
Keystone on Commonwealth is Pathways of Hope’s proposed Permanent Supportive Housing community.
Thank you to all of our many partners who make our work possible!